MONTHLY PAYMENTS ARE OFTEN LESS THAN YOUR POWER BILL
SAVE MONEY IMMEDIATELY
ONCE YOU PAY OFF THE SOLAR SYSTEM, YOU'RE JUST SAVING MONEY
We Are Your Residential And Commercial Experts
Whether you are an expert in solar energy, newly interested in being more environmentally friendly or sustainable, or looking to save money and reduce your dependence on the power company’s coal-fired and nuclear powerplants, Halo Solar, LLC is your professional, local and certified Solar Energy sales team and installer. Our team of dedicated professionals with advanced degrees in renewable energy and solar energy systems is here to provide you the necessary information to make an appropriate and educated decision to determine if solar energy is right for you.
Our team proudly services residential homeowners and commercial and industrial properties who are interested in being more green, more sustainable, looking to save money, or any combination of the three! Our experts work with our customers to learn their desires and needs surrounding solar energy and provide customized solutions for each customer. There is no silver bullet or one-size-fits-all strategy for solar energy. Every residential homeowner and commercial business are different. We are dedicated to transparency throughout our sales, design, and installation process and keep customers informed every step of the way.
We design our systems to achieve the most significant solar power benefits. We also know how to navigate the network of tax credits and utility-funded incentives that can help you pay for your new system. As a commitment to our customers, we also offer financing for those who need assistance in getting their solar energy system off the ground.
Do you qualify for Solar Energy?
One of the most common questions we see is “Is Solar Right for Me?” Consider the following preliminary questions to determine if you qualify for Solar Energy.
Does your roof face south, west, or east?
- The direction of your roof plays a pivotal role in how much sun-exposure your system will receive.
Is your roof in good condition?
- To prevent unnecessary removal and reinstallation of panels on your roof, installations are typically more successful with newer, stronger roofs.
What is your level of commitment to your home/building?
- Length of occupancy is an important consideration to make when thinking about solar energy.
- Our customers are investing in future savings and sustainability.
- Customers do not need to be in their forever home/building to have solar installed, but they should be committed at least five years to have solar energy systems installed and see a powerful return on their investment.